Deborah is a Senior Consultant, 3rd party Lead Assessor, Training Developer and Instructor of Exemplar Global RTP and TPECS certified ISO course requirements.
With over 20 years of experience as a management consulting business owner, Deborah brings a wealth of experience in developing and guiding the implementation of single and integrated management systems, conducting internal and external assessments, and providing understanding and auditor training.
Deborah’s experience in various management positions resulted in providing technical expertise and successfully implementing management system solutions satisfying customer and system requirements.
Deborah is exceptional with designing and delivering Exemplar Global RTP and TPECS ISO certified Management and Lead Auditor courses for quality, environmental, automotive, aerospace and health and safety management systems.
As Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President of Metal Alloys Corporation, Deborah was instrumental in developing special blended products resulting in increased mill melt efficiencies, assisted in the design and installation of a state-of-the-art eddy current conveyor and baler system for Ford Chicago Stamping, and developed and implemented an intra and inter-transportation material handling solution for Ford Rouge Steel resulting in increased revenues of over 300% within a 3-year period.
As an accomplished quality, environmental, and safety management system subject matter expert, Deborah brings her knowledge, experience, and best practices to each project, classroom, and boardroom.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor
- AS9100D:2016 Auditor
- ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- AIAG Core Tools Trainer and Facilitator
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Environmental Aspect Identification
- Compliance Auditing
- Risk Analysis and Management
- ISO Course Design, Certification and Instruction
- Performance Improvement
- 2nd and 3rd Party Assessor
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Laboratory Management Systems
- Information Management Systems
- Organizational Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Internal and 2nd Party Audit Facilitation
- Logistics Development and Optimization
- Documentation System Development
- Training design, development and instruction
- APQP Facilitation
- Waste Management and Industrial Services
- Industrial Scrap Metal Processing
- Primary metals production and fabrication industry
- Plastics production and assembly
- Manufacturing and assembly – Automotive, Aerospace and General
- Machinery and Equipment manufacturing
- Optical Equipment manufacturing, assembly and testing
- Transportation and Rail
- Beverage and Food
- Leather and Textiles
- Printing and Publishing
- Oil, Gas Production and Distribution