Successful completion of this 4-day course satisfies the Exemplar Global education requirement for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification including the required modules:
AU – Auditing Management Systems
TL – Leading Management Systems Auditing Teams
QM – Quality Management Systems
Contact us to have this course delivered at your location for up to 20 participants.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and provide examples of evidence which can satisfy each clause of the standard
- Audit a Quality Management System to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, schedule, implement, and lead internal and external audits and audit teams
- Implement an effective Quality Management System
- Conduct process audits
- Identify, communicate, and document opportunities for improvement and nonconformances
DURATION AND SCHEDULE
This 4-day class typically runs from 8am to 5pm with breaks provided throughout the day.
Training is offered in 3 formats:
- In-person classroom training held in various cities on a rotating basis
- In-person classroom training held at your location for up to 20 attendees
- Online training with a live instructor via live virtual classroom using GoToMeeting and conference line
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone interested in becoming a certified external/third party Quality Management Systems Auditor
- Anyone who performs internal audits for Quality Management Systems
- Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, and other QA/QC professionals
Course materials will be provided in hard copy format for those attending in-person classes, and electronically for those attending via live virtual classroom.
All participants must obtain a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in order to complete the required pre-work, and have it with them during class.
Attendees who successfully complete the training will receive a certificate of completion which can be submitted to Exemplar Global to satisfy the education requirement for auditor certification. Attendees who do not successfully pass the assessment will receive a certificate of attendance and will have the opportunity to retake the assessment.
All WP Group instructors are certified ISO 9001:2015 auditors with many years of experience performing audits and consulting across many industries.
Registered attendees will receive a pre-work assignment designed to acclimate them with course materials to make the best use of class time.
Please register using the form below. After submission you will receive an email with credit card payment instructions.
Error: Contact form not found.
Have questions? Contact us at (866) 200-2550.
Terms and Conditions
WP Group reserves the right to cancel courses. WP Group will not be responsible for any charges, fees, or penalties arising from canceled or rescheduled travel plans.
Please do not make travel arrangements until you receive an email stating that the class has been confirmed.
A $100 cancellation fee applies more than 30 days before class. A 50% cancellation fee applies within 30 days of class, and a 100% cancellation fee applies within 15 days of class. Cancellation fees may be credited in full for other classes or other participants.