We are consultants; we are also certified ISO auditors. Every day we help companies by:
- Implementing new ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems
- Implementing system upgrades
- Resolving audit nonconformances
- Performing internal audits
- Providing training
- Witnessing certification and surveillance audits
ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001:2018 is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.